Monday, January 29, 2007

One Friend at a time

Yes, that's it for me. Too many people in my life gets me distracted. I guess it comes from being an "only child"... and adopted, at that.

Right now my "friend' is a 26 year old homeless guy who is way more chemically challenged than me. I'm sure it's a surprise to read "chemically challenged" but later I'll reveal more on that sugject. Anyway, this guy, straight, didn't graduate from high school because he was in "Juvy" for alledgedly driving a truck for his buddy while his buddy cleaned the house out. He saYS, "I didn't know he was robbing the house...I just thougt he was moving". Now my friend, let's call him Ronny, is a very social guy, as he has to maintain a different place to sleep each night and keep his chemicals at a certain level...well, high. I can only think that he probably has more than one friend and that he probably didn't keep track of where the "mover" really lived. Maybe you could say, "I keep my friends numbered" while Ronny lost track.

In any event, that's my friend for now. Pathetic as I may be . . . I'll keep looking for a new friend though because Ronny has a couple warrants out on him for failing to appear. Yes, on every occasian where court was involved, he just doesn't show.

Good thing I know who my friend is...

No comments: