Friday, April 4, 2008

Click here to visit My PA...

Well, you know what I was thinking when I received this email from Hillary Clinton. Yup, that's it! Hillary is pierced! And she has a PA!

Now that was my first thought. I can't help it if my mind automatically goes to the most common PA I know. That is, a Prince Albert, or a piercing in one's penis! Usually, a ring though the end of it! Sometimes, I seen a little bar-bell. I couldn't help but chuckle!

When I Googled PA, I was prompted to the Wikipedia, which I absolutely love. I quote,

"The Prince Albert piercing (PA) is one of the common forms of male genital piercing. The PA pierces the penis from the outside of the frenulum and into the urethra. There is also the "reverse Prince Albert piercing" which enters through the urethra and
exits through a hole pierced in the top of the glans."

Now if this is what Wikipedia says, I can't help but think that HiIlary's campaign people didn't bother to check it out! Maybe she's after a "certain" type of voter, Who knows? But I bet PA's will be welcomed in the White House once again when she wins!

Needless to say, I don't think I'll contribute this round.

No comments: