Monday, January 7, 2008

Hope for a brighter future!

Tomorrow is the New Hampshire primary. The beginning. I don't consider the Iowa caucauses to mean much, but I do consider NH to start the race. I have been a contributor to Hillary's campaign since the beginning. I even made calls last month to Absentee Ballot Voter's. I can't tell you how much this country needs a change and I believe Mrs. Clinton can do that. GWB has turned our once great nation into a sham. When I was in France, the people noticably changed after the 2nd term election. Everyone knew he stole the 2000 election. But when the people actually voted him in a second term, it was very difficult for the French to think that America really wanted him and his policies. I am a Democrat for obvious reasons. Human Rights, power to the people and moreover, honesty in government. I believe John Edwards was correct in his assessment that the war was nothing more than a bumper sticker. While I support the troops, I don't support the mission. I can't imaging spending $100K for a garbage truck in Iraq and children in our country not having books in schools. There a so many injustices, I can't begin to list them.

All I know, at the end of the day, is that the eight years of GBW will be over soon and I can only hope Hillary Clinton will be the successor. I will do everything I can to help.

No comments: